This weekend I was honored to make chocolate truffles for Westside Church’s South Campus Mother’s Day event.
It was a lot of fun putting together these special packages to honor some really lovely moms!
I feel so blessed to know so many great moms. Here’s some of my favorites!
- Sarah Swan–Emery is so incredibly lucky to have you as his mama. You stepped into this role seamlessly! Can’t wait to meet the new little pea to join our family!
- Shauna Ditchen–Ella and Ethan are two of the most fortunate kids I know! I love watching them grow up!
- Allie Summers–it’s inspiring to watch you with Sienna and Brie. There are just so many things I appreciate about how you mother your two little girls. So excited to meet your new little one this year!
- A’Leah Knight–I’ve watched you be a mother since day one for you. I remember holding Kian the day he was born and thinking that he’s going to be one of the funnest kids around. You are a such a fantastic mother to Kian and Lily! Thanks for always letting me be a part of their lives. 🙂
- Tiffany Lippold, Dara Ward, and Laura Cronin–you guys all have your first precious little ones coming so soon! Can’t wait to watch you all be their mamas! ♥
Yep, I’m incredibly blessed to walk through life with all of them. But here’s what I’m most thankful for.
That’s my pretty mama back when my sister and I were little. She’s the best in the world! She prays for me. She taught me how to love Jesus. She laughs with me. She acts silly with me. She understands me. She puts up with me. She loves me!
She’s an excellent writer. She’s creative and artsy. She endlessly kicks my butt at Words With Friends. She laughs at herself and taught my sister and I to do the same.