If I had to make a list of things that would make me most uncomfortable to do…well, this would pretty much be at the top. This pushes me on so many levels. But when there is a contest to win on the line, especially involving something fashion related, it’s amazing what I find myself willing to do. So here goes!
Hollywood Housewife is doing a brag book link up today on her lovely blog, and I am more than a little excited to be entered into the drawing for whatever adorable accessory she is giving away! This link up is focusing on seasonal style! The challenge was to take a picture of ourselves in our favorite summer outfit and then post it on our blogs.
Way out of my comfort zone? Absolutely.
Worth a fashion accessory chosen by someone who has an excellent fashion sense? Duh.
Mossimo Shirttail Pocket Black Tank from Target
Last year’s grey knit Old Navy Skirt
This was my favorite outfit of the summer for several reasons:
- It kept me super cool on our really warm days.
- It’s cute and comfortable at the same time (which most of us can agree is hard to come by)
- It wasn’t too dressy for the cheerleading carwash fundraiser I led a couple of weeks ago, and yet it’s not too casual to wear to work!
- It’s two of my favorite colors…grey and black!
- It makes me feel like I should be walking on a beach somewhere in my bare feet.
Summer style is fun, but my favorite is Fall…so cute boots and chunky scarves I can’t wait to be reunited with you!