What I’ve Learned in the Last 6 Months…
- Patience many times pays off. And after eight long months of waiting on the bank to approve our offer on a short sale home…it did for us.
- It is possible to pack up a house, move it all to another one, unpack it all at a new house, and prepare a nursery all while eight months pregnant…but only if you have a really great husband. ♥
- Watching two full seasons of Sister Wives in two days doesn’t make me proud, but I did it anyway.
- This dear sister of mine loves me more than I think I’ve ever realized in my entire life.
- The cliches about parenthood that I always assumed were true, but never quite understood the depth of, are more real to me than I could possibly convey in simple words.
- Returning to baking after a very long hiatus is bound to be a bumpy road. Starting small is going to have to be okay.
- God’s great gift of modern medicine has made me forever grateful.
- Dawson’s Creek is as unrealistically dramatic the second time around as it was the first.
Life has been full, crazy, exhausting, busy, and lovely, all leading up to this one package of cuteness…
Ivy Jayne joined our family May 12th, nearly a month earlier than anticipated! We have had tons of family, friends and loved ones visiting us for the past couple of months and it’s been so fun introducing them to our sweet little girl. She is so incredibly loved already and we are beyond blessed that she gets to grow up being loved by so many.
Welcome sweet girl! Life just got fun. ♥